The UK Public Sector Communications Awards celebrate and reward excellent communication strategies and campaigns, teams and individuals in local and national government, emergency services and not-for-profit bodies from across the UK.
There are many reasons why you should enter the UK Public Sector Communications Awards. Here is our top 10:
- To celebrate the success of great campaigns or strategies;
- To prove or evidence that your company or campaigns are the best in their sector;
- To reward, celebrate and recognise your team;
- If your entry is shortlisted you will receive a shortlisted badge for use on your marketing materials;
- Award wins will help you win new business – all winners receive a winner badge for use in marketing materials;
- The awards evening is a highlight in the public sector calendar and provides exceptional networking opportunities with peers;
- The awards are judged by a panel of industry experts
- The UK Public Sector Communications Awards provides an opportunity to showcase the quality and standard of your work;
- Award wins raise awareness of your organisation or work and create PR opportunities;
- Being an award winning agency or organisation will help you recruit and retain talent.